Friday, October 15, 2010

Looks Like.....

The previous post reminded me of a few more suggestions that some of my work has rung a bell with online readers.

Here are a few comments from this past year.

A HauntForum member mentioned that DEMONIKUS looked like Alf…can’t deny it.


A Flickr member pointed out that one of my pumpkins reminded them of Chewbacca from Star Wars….again I don’t disagree.


On HauntForum there was a suggestion that one of my Screaming ½ Skulls looked like Tim Allen….I guess maybe if I squint.


The day my stuff starts looking like Ke$ha or Justin Bieber I’m quitting papier mache for good.

1 comment:

Tay's Mache said...

LMAO, Who ever thought that was Tim Allen was probably doing some drugs LOL.

I can see all of the others though.
Id say the only way you do Ke$ha or Justin beiber is if you torture them like the set of pumpkins you have, lol.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin